- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: LINCOLN LOGS wooden parts and pieces are responsibly made in America with 70% of the wood coming from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified forests or other forestry managed timberlands. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.
- EASY TO USE – Each wooden piece is easy to hold and stack, so your little builders can explore design and construction from an early age. As early as three years old, your children can build structures with the help of the easy-to-follow instruction sheet. The manual illustrates the step-by-step construction of different cottages. Let your kids’ imaginations run free as you watch them form creative new structures.
- DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS: LINCOLN LOGS supports key areas of a child’s development growth. As the stack the different part together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!
- PARTS GUARANTEE: Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We’ll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.
- INCLUDES 83 PIECES – LINCOLN LOGS Horseshoe Hill Station contains 83 parts and pieces made in the U.S. from authentic stained maple wood. Each log has indentations that allow it to connect with the others. The package also includes a roof, door, flag, and two plastic figures — a cowboy and a horse.